The coronavirus has impacted the world economy and has put many businesses into a state of panic. This period of uncertainty is likely to be difficult for us all, both financially and emotionally.
That being said there is reason to find a positive in every negative situation and we think- freelancers and small businesses should use this period to grow their business during the Coronavirus.
Many entrepreneurs around the world are actively looking for coronavirus help for business, this article lists just a few ways business owners can grow their business in a pandemic.
Download the infographic or scroll down to see the entire list of 20 ideas to supercharge your business.
- Create a content strategy
- Plan out your social media posts
- Build your personal brand on platforms like LinkedIn
- Spend time to improve processes and procedures
- Move your business to the cloud
- Network online/ share experiences
- Build a chatbot
- Do some competitor research
- Double down on your SEO efforts
- Set up Pay Per Click campaigns
- Write multiple articles for your blog
- Read books to improve yourself
- Make improvements to your website
- Create ebooks and guides to share
- Get a regular email newsletter going
- Get active on Facebook groups
- Create videos that can be shared
- Create or feature on a podcast
- Guest post on another website
- Advertise your service in local papers and niche magazines
There are many ways in which you can generate new business leads. If you are currently self-isolating or being asked not to leave home you should use this as an opportunity to double down on your business.
We offer services to help with LinkedIn management, small business web design, running SEO for small business and many other digital marketing needs. You can contact our team by using the chat function or the form on our website.